[socal-piggies] november meeting

Larry Cuba cuba at well.com
Fri Nov 17 10:54:30 PST 2006

hello all,

thank you for last night's meeting.
i enjoyed it.

the pizza was good (although i probably
could have found a similar vendor closer to home).

also, i think i actually understood
maybe 1 or 2 percent of the discussion.
(not bad considering i'm not the intended
demographic).

likewise, i'm sure my films were hard
to imagine from my hand waving and babbling.
And, since a picture is worth a thousand babbles,
I humbly direct you to my website where you can
find still images from films past (...*way* past).

no mpegs?
sorry, but i'm a bit old fashioned.
size matters.
and resolution.

www.well.com/user/cuba

none of the work described on the site
was produced with python.
(it couldn't have been. it's all older than python)

my python animation is still a work-in-progress.
as it's been for the past 10 years.
(i work on a geologic time scale).

but i'm not above showing some of the bits and pieces and
talking about the generative structures,
at some future meeting.
there seemed to be some interest in that.

regards,
Larry C.