[socal-piggies] does this exist? and if so, is it written in python?

David Bl dblas at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:46:44 PDT 2006

You might get some assistance from open source forums
programs like the one used at http://forums.gentoo.org
as they essentially do the same things.  Since it's a
web application, I doubt that much will be written in
Python.  PHP will likely be the language of choice.
But, you can still take a look at how the db is used
as a back end, interfaces, etc.  HTH.

David