[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Tuesday Jan. 17th at USC

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Jan 5 22:37:49 PST 2006

-> On Thursday January 5, 2006 11:27, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
->
-> > Let's get things rolling again with the January meeting. I can't make
-> > Thursdays for a while, so I propose Tuesday the 17th at USC (if
-> > Daniel gives us the OK on reserving a room there).
-> >
-> > Let me know if this works for you. Proposed agenda is:

damnitall, I can't easily make it on that Tuesday.  Are there any other
days that work for Howard, Grig, and everyon else?

(I know, I know, do we really need to have this conversation? ;)