[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Tuesday Jan. 17th at USC

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Jan 5 11:27:42 PST 2006

Happy New Year everybody!

Let's get things rolling again with the January meeting. I can't make
Thursdays for a while, so I propose Tuesday the 17th at USC (if Daniel
gives us the OK on reserving a room there).

Let me know if this works for you. Proposed agenda is:

"metakit overview" -- Howard Golden
"Testing a Python Web app with Selenium" -- Grig Gheorghiu

Titus and I will also talk about the tutorial we'll be giving at PyCon.
We'd like to brainstorm with the group (or a subset of interested
people) for 15-30 minutes after the regular presentations. My Selenium
demo will actually test the app we've been working on, so it will be a
good introduction I hope.