[socal-piggies] Multiple Python/LAMP Job Opportunities Available - Southern California

Doug Stuart dstuart at tci-la.com
Tue Dec 5 11:57:43 PST 2006

To all Python/LAMP fanatics:

Calling all Open Source Software Engineers with strong web application
design and development experience. We are currently looking for Software
Engineers for several opportunities with different companies in the Los
Angeles area - West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Burbank, etc.
We have multiple needs for Junior, Senior, and Lead Software Engineers
with experience working with Open Source programming languages like
Python, Jython, Ruby/RoR, PHP, Perl, modperl, C, Java, CGI, etc. Ideal
candidates will have a mix of different experience with common Open
Source web tools and technologies - LAMP, Web 2.0, AJAX, Linux, Apache,
MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL, etc.  Any experience developing high-trafficked
websites or mobile applications is a plus.

These are immediate needs, salaries/rates are wide open and depend on
experience ($60-120K). Projects are typically very fast paced and
utilized the latest technologies. Anyone who is interested in getting
onto a fairly large-scale Python project should apply.

Also, anyone who is interested in working with a Senior Technical
Recruiter who is dependable, responsible, available, pretty technical,
and most of all moral, please email Doug at the email address below
(email is always the best way to reach me). Technical Connections has
been in business for over 23 years and is a trusted name in the Southern
California IT market, and an EOE.

We also have multiple needs for Senior Linux Administrators, MySQL
DBAs/Developers, and a Development Manager or VP with strong Open
Source/LAMP exposure.  Technical Connections does offer a candidate
referral program.  For more details, please contact me.

Regards,

Doug Stuart

Senior Technical Recruiter

310-479-8830 x230