[socal-piggies] August meeting?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Sun Aug 27 13:54:31 PDT 2006

Sorry, everyone, for not jumping in earlier -- just got back from
vacation.

Looks like next week might not be a good one in terms of availability
of both presenters and meeting room....If it doesn't work out, we can
always meet the week after, when we can also celebrate Titus's PhD
defense :-) How does that week look in terms of room availability --
say for Wed. Sept. 6th or Thu. Sept. 8th?

Grig