[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Tue. April 25 7 PM @ USC

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Apr 24 14:18:51 PDT 2006

Daniel just confirmed that he was able to reserve room 222 for the
meeting on Tuesday the 25th at 7 PM. Directions are available here:

http://www.socal-piggies.org/socalpiggies/USC_Salvatori_Computer_Science_Center,_room_222

Here's a list of people who said they can make it (I put a ? next to
people who are not 100% confirmed yet):

Bob Tripp?
Daniel
Diane
Grig
Howard
Mark
Steve Wedig?
Titus

If other people think they can make it, please let me know so I know
how  much pizza to get.

Grig