[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Tue. April 25 or Wed. April 26 @ USC

Howard B. Golden hgolden at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 19:13:23 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,

On Saturday April 22, 2006 19:03, Steve Wedig wrote:

> I'm a grad student at UCLA and I was interested in attending, but I'm
> not sure where meetings are. Also I was wondering what you usually do
> at meetings :)
>
> -Steve

You're quite welcome to attend! We sit around, eat pizza, drink Pepsi
and talk about Python. Then one or two of us present some topic related
to Python and we discuss it some more. I've always learned a lot from
the presentations and I consider it a high point of my schedule every
month.

We meet in the Salvatori Computer Science Center at USC. Directions are
here: http://agile.unisonis.com/socalpiggies

Welcome!

Howard B. Golden
UCLA '72