[socal-piggies] Presentations for next meeting

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 30 10:06:04 PDT 2005

-> We could have a "Python visualization" theme, with Brian presenting PIL
-> and Diane presenting matplotlib, or we could have a "Python testing"
-> theme, with Titus presenting twill and myself presenting Selenium
-> and/or PyFIT/FitNesse. Howard also offered to present metakit, but
-> maybe we'll do that next month.
->
-> What do the people involved in the presentations think?

I'm happy to present twill, of course, but we already did at least one
testing theme a couple months back.  I'd like to hear about matplotlib,
personally.