[socal-piggies] How did it become September so fast?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:27:13 PDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 02:02:17PM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
-> On Wednesday 07 September 2005 12:40, Titus Brown wrote:
-> > -> So -- Titus, it seems that it's all yours :-)
-> >
-> > Someone else needs to present *something*.  Diane, I nominate you:
-> > adversity is good for the soul (or so my advisor tells me ;)
-> >
-> > Doesn't have to be on matplotlib.  Could be on trac...
->
-> I can talk about trac, though my understanding of trac is small and somewhat
-> limited, I suspect it'd be a quick talk followed by a running instance we
-> could play with.

I think there's a common misperception here... when have we ever had a
talk that was more than just that, other than Grig's prepared Python
meeting talk?  People, just get up there and talk about something you've
done or used & liked -- the rest of us will appreciate hearing about it.
Big preparations are silly for this small & interactive a group!

(that's my 2 cents, at any rate)

-> So can the caltech people carpool this time?

fine by me, even if "carpooling" means "titus drives everyone" ;)