[socal-piggies] [lists at mikewatkins.net: [Quixote-users] ANN: TURBOZCHERRYPLORAILS]

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:45:28 PDT 2005

Apparently there's been a bit of chafing among more people than just me
about this whole Web Toolkit agglomeration... ;)

--titus

----- Forwarded message from Michael Watkins <lists at mikewatkins.net> -----

From: Michael Watkins <lists at mikewatkins.net>
To: quixote-users at mems-exchange.org
Subject: [Quixote-users] ANN: TURBOZCHERRYPLORAILS

* Titus Brown wrote [2005-10-19 08:19:39 -0700]:

> -> Ultimately all roads lead to the same place, sooner or later the web
> -> framework chooser needs to sit down and write applications...
>
> But Not With TurboZCherryPloRails!

Ok, who spilled the beans? I mean eggs? I mean TurboZCherryPloRails
"Capsules"? [1]

PRE-Announcement: TurboZCherryPloRails

Not to be outdone in the escalating Python web framework war -- a bloodly
battle waged not only against the Dreaded Red Enemy, but also against those
wielding the One True Language -- the Blue Programming Group (in no way
related to the Blue Man Group(tm)) is proud to release TurboZCherryPloRails
V0.00001 ! Built on a core principle that less is rarely more,
TurboZCherryPloRails is destined to revolutionize web-framework feature
checklists around the world.

Unlike those *other* frameworks, TurboZCherryPloRails is both less filling
and more fattening, offering more choices and even less flexibility than ever
before!

Astonishing in its simplicity, yet cunningly difficult to master,
TurboZCherryPloRails will soon have a plethora of companion books to support
the throngs of idled developers we know have been waiting for this moment.

BREAKING NEWS: An undisclosed -- possibly major but certainly at least a bit
player -- motion picture house has agreed to produce not a 15 minute video,
not a 20 minute video but a full feature-length 3 hour drama exploring the
intricate details, in all their minutia and gore^H^H^Hlory, of
TurboZCherryPloRails configuration files.

TurboZCherryPloRails, the web framework that leaves nothing to chance, and
includes every algorithm, in every language (except for C#) in the world!

[1] TurboZCherryPloRails "Capsules" is not now but may be soon a trademark of
TurboZCherryPloRails, once the debate over naming TurboZCherryPloRails
pluggable components has been resolved. Currently, "TurboZCherryPloRails
Capsules" has a slight edge over "TurboZCherryPloRails Suppositories", but
only barely so.