[socal-piggies] Presentations for next meeting

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Oct 5 09:50:05 PDT 2005

Diane,

The proposed meeting date is actually Oct. 20th.

As for pydev, I was involved in its development at some point -- I
added the functionality of running test modules (derived from unittest)
and displaying the unittest results in a specific view. I'm not sure if
that functionality is still there, but I know that development of pydev
is proceeding at a furious pace.

Maybe you can present pylint at one of the meetings, I think it's an
interesting topic.

Grig