[socal-piggies] Python job opportunity

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Nov 30 20:03:37 PST 2005

Here are some more details about required skills for this position:

- Expertise in text parsing and formatting.  Specifically,
developing parsers to extract meaningful information from freeform
text, XML, HTML, SGML, spreadsheets and translate it to other
formats.
- Experience with and ideally preference for Python
- The creativity required to come up with solutions that work
within the constraints of the iPod Note Reader (up to 1000 notes
at 4kb each, limited formatting options, etc.).

The following skills are also a bonus:
- Tkinter and/or Win32 API programming
- COM
- Apple Events