[socal-piggies] SoCal Code Camp

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Nov 23 12:30:25 PST 2005

--- Diane Trout <diane at caltech.edu> wrote:

> On Friday 11 November 2005 13:10, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
> > It's a free event at CSU Fullerton, on Jan. 21-22 2006. Looks
> pretty
> > interesting: <http://www.socalnetevents.com/codecamp>
>
> As far as I could tell you were the only presenter for an open
> language. Most
> of the biographies seemed to be for .Net people followed by some java
> types.
>
> Diane

That's kind of lame....But I guess .Net and Java is where the $$$  is.
I'll try to enlighten them though :-)

BTW, I think you guys already saw the backlash against the way
Microsoft tries to do TDD. In case you didn't, here's a good article
written by a guy who doesn't work for MS, but is a MS MVP:
<http://codebetter.com/blogs/scott.bellware/archive/2005/11/21/134910.aspx>