[socal-piggies] USC is a go

Daniel Arbuckle djarb at highenergymagic.org
Fri May 6 07:43:05 PDT 2005

USC is pretty anal about allowing net connections. You have to have a
registered MAC to used the wired system, and you have to be able to
log in to their VPN to be able to use the wireless. However, last time
I checked (some time ago) the room in question was in range of an open
wireless router.

So, don't expect it, but there might be wireless. There definately
will NOT be wired conections available.