[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Tuesday May 17th at USC or Caltech

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu May 5 12:03:17 PDT 2005

-> Would this date work for most of the Piggies? The location is still TBD
-> at this point, but it will most likely be at either USC or Caltech.

That day works fine for me.

-> Daniel, can you find out if there's a room available at USC on that
-> date. I know you said it would be OK in the 6 PM - 8 PM time range, but
-> a starting time of 6 PM might be too early for most people. Maybe
-> something like 7 PM - 9 PM would work better, if you can arrange it.

I can get a room at Caltech on very short notice, if USC falls through.

Assuming people are still interested, I can give a follow-on to my
Quixote tutorial.  We can decide at the meeting; I'll have it all ready
in any case.

cheers,