[socal-piggies] Greetings and Webstuff

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu May 5 07:12:58 PDT 2005

--- Steve <nix4ever at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Greetings and Salutations,
>
>  I've been looking for a pug in the area, glad to see you're
> forming/formed. Anyone irc? I'm often on irc.us.freenode.net
> nickname:

Hi, Steve

Welcome to the SoCal Piggies! Looking forward to seeing you at our next
meetings. If you could please update the wiki with your preferred
day/time/place for meetings, that would be great.

I'm not an IRC guy myself, but I keep seeing it mentioned by many
people as a good way of communication. Maybe I'll bite the bullet :-)

> iLLf8d . I noticed some webtech talk on the wiki, anyone play with
> cgi_app -> http://thraxil.org/code/cgi_app/ yet? I haven't tired it
> but
> it looks straightforward and supposedly works with mod_python. I'm
> looking forward to attending a meeting in the future when my schedule
>
> permits. Just wanted to say Hi!

I have no experience with cgi_app. In general I don't have much
experience with Python Web apps. I do recommend a great Web app testing
tool: Selenium.