[socal-piggies] Selenium

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Mar 10 10:06:37 PST 2005

Greg,

I'm glad you found some useful information in my talk. As for Selenium,
it is indeed an amazing tool. I'm putting together another blog post on
using it within Plone, and I'll show some more "Selenese" commands
which are not Plone-specific, but can be used against any site.

There's very active development going on with Selenium. They just
released some new features a couple of days ago, so the best way to
stay up-to-date is via subversion. You can join the selenium-devel
mailing list via
http://lists.public.thoughtworks.org/mailman/listinfo/selenium-devel
and read the messages from the last couple of days, they're pretty
interesting.

Ian Bicking is very active on that list too, which is good news for us
Pythonistas.

Grig