[socal-piggies] Hi

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Mar 9 21:24:08 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 06:01:04PM -0800, Chuck Esterbrook wrote:
-> Hi everyone,
->
-> Greg McClure clued me into this group's existence. I'm sorry I missed our first meeting.
->
-> I use Python in consulting and some .com startups. I also founded Webware for Python (http://w4py.org), co-founded SANDPYT (http://sandpyt.org/) and wrote an article on mix-ins in Python (http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/4540).
->
-> I'm still in O.C. and it would be nice to meet some fellow Pythoneers up here.

hey Chuck,

good to hear from you again.  There was a fair amount of interest in Web
frameworks at the meetup, so your expertise there will be especially
welcome!