[socal-piggies] Can't make it.

neener nix4ever at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 12:42:48 PDT 2005

Lo all,

  Once again somethings come up, and I won't be able to attend todays
meeting, my apologies for such late notice. My schedule seems to be in a
constant state of flux lately, and as such I don't plan to rsvp again
until it settles down. The late evening weekday meetings are
inconvenient at best, sitting in traffic during rush hour, traveling
from outside the city, is almost definately a 1 hour, and often up to 2
hour proposition. I was really looking forward to the meeting, hope I
can attend one soon.

                                                            Steve
(nix4ever at earthlink.net)