[socal-piggies] Py2exe, PyGTK TextView encoding problem nightmare hassle annoyance ...

Greg McClure gmcclure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:35:51 PST 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THAT WAS IT!!!

Thank you. Absolutely awesome. And such a quick response, really, that
was just great Daniel, thanks. I'm a py2exe novice, so that was quite
a learning experience.

I simply changed my setup.py opts to include:
'py2exe': {
    'includes': 'pango,atk,gobject,encodings.utf_8'

Then I rebuilt it and Bingo-was-his-name-o.

Peace,
Greg