[socal-piggies] Meeting in Newport Beach on March 8th at 7:30 PM ?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Feb 22 15:44:39 PST 2005

-> I'm hoping to be there.  Titus, any idea how long it should take to get
-> there from Pasadena?  How much time should I allow ?

The route that I prefer to take is this:

      210 E --> 57 S --> I-5 S --> 55 East --> 73 south --> McArthur Rd

It's never taken me much more than 45 minutes to get to the 55 east, at
which point it's less than 20 minutes to the Marine Lab.  I usually
allocate an hour to get to my in-laws, who live near there.

It's almost never crowded due to rush hour 'til you get the 55, either.
Strange...

cheers,