[socal-piggies] Meeting in Newport Beach on March 8th at 7:30 PM ?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon Feb 21 10:51:21 PST 2005

-> I put up a discussion topic already at
-> http://agile.unisonis.com/socalpiggies/AgileTestingWithPythonTestFrameworks
->
-> Maybe I can go through a 30-minute dry run on this topic at our first
-> meeting, if you guys are OK with it.

Hi, Grig,

that sounds interesting!  I'm sympathetic to agile methodologies, but
haven't had a change to discuss them with people.

I'd also be interested in giving a 15 minute presentation on
Dapper/June, a combined commenting + certification system that is my
current hobby.  I'm not writing in my diary about it because I'm still
working out some of the concepts, and it'd be good to run it by some
clueful people.  I'll come prepared, and if we don't have time or decide
that I'm boring ;), I'll abort.

Also, to everyone:

Grig has proposed that we just do pizza, for those of us who need to
eat.  So, can you just send me or Grig what you want on your pizza (if
you want any) & we'll arrange it?

Tomorrow, I'll confirm with the lab that it's free on March 8th.  Should
be -- no one really uses it in the evening.

cheers,