[socal-piggies] March 10th ;)

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Feb 16 19:07:39 PST 2005

So should we shoot for a meeting at the KML Marine Lab in Newport Beach
on March 10 at 7:30 PM? Titus said he can pick people up from USC (that
would be Daniel), so maybe this would work well for most of the people,
at least to get things going. In the long run, maybe we can alternate
between Newport Beach and a potential USC location that Daniel said he
might put together.

Let me know what you think.

Grig