[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting tomorrow Aug. 16th 7 PM @ USC

Charles Hornberger clh at caltech.edu
Mon Aug 15 16:18:35 PDT 2005

I am so sorry, but I'm not going to able to present -- or even attend --
tomorrow.  I'm behind on a project for work, and I have a newborn baby
at home, and I'm just not going to be able to find the time. I thought I
could pull it off, but it's clear now that I'm not going to be able to
manage it.

I sincerely apologize to the group.

-Charlie

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 07:49:11AM -0700, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
> The following people responded so far:
>
> Charlie (presenting)
> Daniel
> Grig
> Howard
> Mark
> Steve Williams (presenting)
>
> If anybody other people think they can make it, please respond so that
> we can get an accurate head count for pizza.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Grig

Charles Hornberger
Caltech / Division of the Humanities & Social Sciences