[socal-piggies] meeting Tues Apr 12th: confirmed.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Apr 8 21:22:39 PDT 2005

-> --- Chuck Esterbrook <ChuckEsterbrook at yahoo.com> wrote:
-> > I'll be there. I'm clueless as to location and directions and
-> > parking. Do we have a web site yet that posts that information?
-> >
->
-> Glad you can make it. There's a Wiki that has all the info at
-> http://agile.unisonis.com/socalpiggies

Sorry, did we ever set up a 2nd talk?  I feel strangely motivated to
make up a "creating a Quixote Web app" presentation, in which there
was some interest last time.  (I'd also like to see some examples of
Nevow and CherryPy, if anyone feels motivated.)