[pygr-notify] Issue 125 in pygr: Problem with MetaBase server at UCLA .

pygr at googlecode.com pygr at googlecode.com
Mon Jan 25 17:15:39 PST 2010

Comment #1 on issue 125 by chriskfuller: Problem with MetaBase server at
UCLA .
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=125

I've just installed and tested pygr.  I receive the same error message; it
appears
that the server is still down.  Is this an intermittent problem with the
server, or
are is there something amiss with our installations?  Thank you,

chris at genome.ucsf.edu
Python 2.6 on Mac OSX