[pygr-notify] Issue 3 in pygr: Using pygr in Windows (XP or VISTA)

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jul 13 10:41:23 PDT 2009

Updates:
	Cc: marecki
	Labels: reviewby-marecki
	Blockedon: -8

Comment #13 on issue 3 by marecki: Using pygr in Windows (XP or VISTA)
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=3

Windows buildbots have been taking their sweet time so Chris and I have
decided to
remove the block and simply confirm others can run all tests successfully
under
Windows. Chintan was supposed to do this but he hasn't managed to get MySQL
install correctly under Vista yet, so I had Qi (Chris's former Ph.D.
student) test
this for us instead. The result - no tests failed and no tests skipped
under both
32- and 64-bit Windows XP.

Closing the issue.