[pygr-notify] Issue 52 in pygr: Move from shelve to sqlite3 storage?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Aug 30 08:15:03 PDT 2009

Comment #5 on issue 52 by the.good.doctor.is.in: Move from shelve to
sqlite3 storage?
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=52

I've taken the sqlite3 SQLHash code from http://bugs.python.org/issue3783
and
converted it to be Python 2.x compatible; I tested it out on another
project and it
works fine.

Note, you need to use 'dbsqlite.open_shelf' to open a shelf with it; and
the mode
characters don't work properly.

I attach it here to avoid duplication of effort!  Down the road I can try
integrating
it into pygr.

Attachments:
	dbsqlite.py  5.4 KB