[pygr-notify] Issue 40 in pygr: add NLMSA convenience method for loading aligned intervals from any source

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Apr 27 20:01:00 PDT 2009

Comment #9 on issue 40 by the.good.doctor.is.in: add NLMSA convenience
method for loading aligned intervals from any source
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=40

Huh, odd thing with the test code -- I must have detabbed it somehow!?

The srcDB=al.seqDict line breaks in readAlignedCoords because al is not
available in
rAC; it's only passed into add_aligned_intervals.  Try running the
(re-tabbed ;)
nlmsa_test code without the associated nlmsa and classutil fixes; I've put
these in
branch review_issue40_x in the github.com/ctb/pygr repo.