[pygr-notify] Issue 55 in pygr: Types of acceptable sourceDB or targetDB for sqlgraph.GraphView

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Dec 20 11:38:53 PST 2008

Updates:
	Cc: ti... at idyll.org

Comment #2 on issue 55 by cjlee112: Types of acceptable sourceDB or
targetDB for sqlgraph.GraphView
http://code.google.com/p/pygr/issues/detail?id=55

based on the error message, it looks like you have a typo in your code
somewhere:
your error message says "object has no attribute 'squence'".  It should be
'sequence'.  I searched the pygr code for the string 'squence' and found no
occurrences, so I'm reasonably sure this typo is not within the pygr code
itself...