[ngs] Friday departures travel plan v1.0

Michael R. Crusoe mcrusoe at msu.edu
Thu Jun 20 07:10:43 PDT 2013

Here are the current travel plans. Please let me know if there are any
issues: for example you aren't listed below or the departure time won't get
you to your destination in a timely manner

To aid in timely departure tomorrow we will be having an 11:00am lunch at
Frona's Pantry 1396 E Gull Lake Dr, Hickory Corners, MI 49060 (1.5 miles
from KBS)

Direct to Detroit: Leslie and Josh have graciously agreed to take
passengers with them
* Josh will be departing before 1:30PM with Andreas and Champi (Juan)
* Leslie will be departing before 2:00PM with Chipper and Lori

Direct to Lansing Airport:
* Michael will be departing before 1:30PM with Diego, Scott, Mark, Sarah,
Jianfeng, and Chris Welcher

Direct to MSU: Amanda and Likit are renting a sedan
* Amanda and/or Likit will be driving Sudarshan and Eli at their leisure
(before 3PM?)
* Titus will be departing before 1PM with Erich Schwarz and Tristan

Special AM trip to Lansing Airport:
* Amanda or Likit will be departing by 6:00AM with Lauren

--
Michael R. Crusoe
480-627-9108