[ngs] Citations for Ian's lectures

David MacHugh david.machugh at ucd.ie
Sun Jun 16 08:19:10 PDT 2013

Not sure whether these two are the papers you mean, but I have these in my
notes:

Auer P.L. & Doerge R.W. (2010) Statistical design and analysis of RNA
sequencing data. Genetics 185, 405-16.

Bullard J.H., Purdom E., Hansen K.D. & Dudoit S. (2010) Evaluation of
statistical methods for normalization and differential expression in
mRNA-Seq experiments. BMC Bioinformatics 11, 94.

I can post the PDFs to the list if people want - just wanted to check before
I post the PDFs.

Cheers,

David.