[ngs] NGS Dinner Sunday

Amanda Charbonneau charbo24 at msu.edu
Fri Jun 14 06:11:10 PDT 2013

The KBS kitchen only offers brunch on Sundays, but luckily for you we have a plan. We'll be ordering in Thai food for dinner, and eating our weight in delicious noodles. The plan is to order vast quantities of several dishes rather than individual orders for everyone, so we need to know what you will eat.

Attached is a link to tell us your preferences. If you don't want thai food at all, please specify a back-up food in the comment box.

Polling closes at 1pm Saturday. Non-responses will be assumed to be "I would like all the meat filled with as many chili peppers as you can possibly find"

-Amanda

Poll: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KLMRR8W