[metagenomics-jclub] MG-RAST Wishlist

Adina Chuang Howe adina.chuang at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:27:46 PDT 2012

Hi all,

The following are some issues/concerns/wishes we have to discuss with
MG-RAST.  Our plan is to get them to train us on how to do these
things and in exchange get some tutorials put together for all to
benefit from.  If there is anything else, please let us know!

Thanks,
Adina & Aaron

--------------------------

- Coverage information for assembled contigs incorporated into annotations
- How do we interact with this data off line since the internet
version is slow?
- How do we make the pretty pictures - heatmap and tree - even subsets
of our annotated data?
- Can we make Kegg maps on our own?
- The API interface (linking MGRAST IDS to all database IDS) for
MG-RAST does not give complete information?
- Can we edit the sample ID after we've submitted the data?  Can we
delete annotated datasets also?
- Can there be download all button?
- Can we upload/download thing from NOT the website?