[metagenomics-jclub] Jan 19 1030 AM PSB 279

Erick Cardenas carden24 at msu.edu
Fri Jan 14 20:47:35 PST 2011

Hello,

I will present the following paper on our metagenomics club meeting.

Rodriguez-Brito 2006. An application of statistics to comparative
metagenomics. BMC Bioinformatics. 7:162.

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/7/162

Erick Cardenas

Pd. Alternatively we can all rant about the Arsenic paper as Adina has
suggested me. Whatever makes your happier.