[metagenomics-jclub] Metagenomics Club - Fall Schedule

Adina Chuang Howe adina.chuang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:04:08 PDT 2011

Hi all:

Time to start up scheduling Metagenomics Journal for the Fall.  Each meeting
is an opportunity to present recent relevant literature or to highlight your
research and get input from other groups, ideally both.

At the next meeting, I will be asking for volunteers to get the Fall lineup
organized -- so bring your calendars.

There have been some request to change the time of the meeting...currently,
we are scheduled for Wednesdays at 10 AM (every other week).  However, we
can be flexible.  Here is a link for a whenisgood poll for your input:

http://whenisgood.net/hyfqqem

Cheers,
Adina

PS Apologies if this is a resend.