[metagenomics-jclub] Party at our house, Saturday, Sep 18th, 11am-4pm!

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Sep 14 07:42:29 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

since we missed a summer party, we'd like to throw a party this upcoming weekend!

WHERE: our house, 2199 Raby Road, four houses west of Okemos Rd (off the 22 bus route)
WHEN: 11am-4pm on Saturday, Sep 18th
WHAT: a potluck!
WHO: family, friends, friends of friends, and family of friends

No RSVP required.

We will provide plates, cups, & utensils; a grill; some basic grillables; and ice in chests.  Bring something to share!

A few extra thoughts:

- if it rains, we're going to cancel; our house can't hold that many people :).  Check your e-mail if it looks grim out.
- kids welcome!  Even if it's cold, bring swim clothes; somehow they always end up in a bathtub or swimming pool...
- bring yard games!  we have a big yard.
- bring smores makings - we have a firepit.
- park in the driveway, on the grass, or out on the road.

If you need guidance on what to bring:
- if your last name starts with a letter between A and G, bring a main dish;
- if your last name starts with a letter between K and Q, bring a salad;
- if your last name starts with a letter between B and Y, bring dessert;
- if your last name starts with a letter between A and Z, bring a beverage.

--titus

home phone: 517-575-0024