[metagenomics-jclub] Meet tomorrow at 9 am PSB 271

Adina Chuang Howe adina.chuang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:17:47 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm going to give a brief preview of Titus's brainchild to deal with big
data assemblies tomorrow.  My presentation is 15 minutes (if you went to
Argonne Soil Workshop, you can be 15 minutes late), then I thought we could
just open up the floor to discussion of (1) what kind of metagenomic data
are people at MSU working on and (2) challenges people are facing with their
metagenomic data.

I'll bring some bagels so come hungry...for knowledge and carbs.

Adina