[khmer] Extracting kmer sequences from khmer output

Miller, Ruth Ruth.Miller at bccdc.ca
Tue Sep 22 11:27:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am glad that this functionality is
available.
I downloaded count-kmers.py, but I am having some problems, because it
seems to require a module that I don¹t have, namely load_countgraph,
because I get the error:

hashtable from kmers.g
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/packages/khmer/khmer/sandbox/count-kmers.py", line 105,
in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/packages/khmer/khmer/sandbox/count-kmers.py", line 79,
in main
    countgraph = khmer.load_countgraph(
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute Œload_countgraph'

I have downloaded the latest version of khmer, so I don¹t think that is
the problem.  And I can¹t see a script called load_countgraph in the
sandbox downloads. Is load_countgraph available somewhere?

Thanks,

Ruth