[khmer] khmer users, and citations.

C. Titus Brown ctbrown at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 3 08:37:14 PDT 2015

Thanks, Chris! Yes, there are several tools that build on concepts developed by
our group and/or implemented first in khmer.  A short list includes --

the Illumina synthetic long-read pipeline (uses khmer)

Trinity in silico normalization
bbnorm abundance normalization
NeatFreq abundance normalization
Minia assembler (builds on Bloom filter DBG)
Mira implementation of diginorm

I'm still thinking about how to represent these within the grant text,
thought ;)

cheers,
--t