[khmer] Not enough disk space?

C. Titus Brown ctbrown at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 15 19:17:49 PDT 2015

Hi Cedar,

while your question helped us rethink some of our space checking code,
I'm still at a loss as to why this was happening to you!  If you are
interested in tracking it down, we can send you some commands to try,
but hopefully the '-f' is sufficient.

You can read about some of our followup attempts here:

https://github.com/dib-lab/khmer/pull/1170

best,
--titus