[khmer] khmer

Michael R. Crusoe mcrusoe at msu.edu
Thu Apr 30 02:09:41 PDT 2015

Hello Mitchell,

We have not built khmer on Microsoft Windows ourselves. That would be a bit
tricky (but theoretically doable) due to the C++ Python extension at the
core. Perhaps someone on the mailing list (CC'd) has succeeded in this.
However there are many Unix assumptions in code that may impact your use
even after getting the code to compile.

Pull requests adding this functionality are, of course, very welcome. I do
not have access to a Microsoft Windows machine myself so I am unable to
offer hands on help though I am happy to review any error messages you may
receive.