[khmer] normalize-by-median.py - IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system:

Ramakrishnan Srinivasan ramrs at nyu.edu
Wed Jul 2 09:28:14 PDT 2014

Hello Efraim,

Thank you for using khmer. This looks like an error owing to incompatible
file system formats.

This might happen if we tried writing to an incompatible file system (say,
NTFS) from certain versions of Linux. Any information on the exact Linux
distro+version you're running and the filesystem format of the partition
you are writing to would help.

Could you maybe give us the output of the following commands:
`uname -a`
`mount`

Thank you!

--