[khmer] normalize-by-median.py - IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system:

Efraim Rodrigues efraimnaassom at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:13:16 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Before running normalize-by-median.py, I ran interleave-reads.py which
generated a 'se' file. Then, it looks like the normalize-by-median.py
requires special rights to work on this output file from
interleave-reads.py and even though I have already set all possible rights,
it is still returning the error  IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system:

I looked it up on github issues and khmer.readthedocs.org/ but I could not
find anything related to it. Thus, has anyone faced this problem before?

Regards,
Efraim Rodrigues.