[khmer] Iowa corn run test

Ramakrishnan Srinivasan ramrs at nyu.edu
Wed Apr 16 06:44:56 PDT 2014

Hello Emeric,

Thank you for the email. I just checked the code, and there seems to be a
tiny bug. It should be fixed within the day, and I shall send an update
once the patch is done.

Thank you for identifying the bug!

If you would like to correct it on your local copy, you might try changing
the '.ht' in Line #74, Col 28 of scripts/make-initial-stoptags.py to '.pt'
so it looks like this:

    infiles = [graphbase + '.pt', graphbase + '.tagset']

--
Ram