[khmer] Iowa corn run test

Emeric Sevin emeric.sevin at u-bordeaux.fr
Wed Apr 16 05:55:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Not sure this is the designated list for my question, but I just can't
seem to find a better destination contact.

My problem will likely be pretty low-profile, but I've tried to run the
Iowa Corn test case you provided
(https://khmer.readthedocs.org/en/latest/partitioning-big-data.html),
and I'm confronted with a frustrating setback. Basically everything
works fine during the first partition step, but when I try to break up
the lump in the 2nd pass, make-initial-stoptags.py keeps exiting with

     ERROR: Input file lump.ht does not exist; exiting

Indeed, no lump.ht file is created by load-graph.py, and I can't find
any option or trigger which would allow me to correct that...
even though I've been following your cookbook almost to the letter
(except memory-wise)....

Thanks in advance for your answer,
Best regards
Emeric