[khmer] Published references to digital normalization?

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon Oct 21 06:25:55 PDT 2013

Hi all,

for my resubmission of the diginorm paper, I'm trying to collect all of the publications that use diginorm.  Sadly, Google Scholar has not indexed all of them :).

I have a list of 7 here:

Comparing Memory-Efficient Genome Assemblers on Stand-Alone and Cloud Infrastructures.
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0075505
pmid 24086547.

De novo transcript sequence reconstruction from RNA-seq using the Trinity platform for reference generation and analysis.
pmid 23845962.

Multiple Single-Cell Genomes Provide Insight into Functions of Uncultured Deltaproteobacteria in the Human Oral Cavity
pmid 23555659

Insights into archaeal evolution and symbiosis from the genomes of a nanoarchaeon and its inferred crenarchaeal host from Obsidian Pool, Yellowstone National Park
pmid 23607440 (used diginorm, did not cite)

Phylogenomics and analysis of shared genes suggest a single transition to mutualism in wolbachia of nematodes.
pmid 23960254

Transcriptome sequencing as a platform to elucidate molecular components of the diapause response in the Asian tiger mosquito Aedes albopictus
pmid 23833391

The genome and developmental transcriptome of the strongylid nematode Haemonchus contortus.
pmid 23985341

If you know of any additions, I'd appreciate it if you could send them to me!

thanks,