[khmer] abundance-dist for paired end data

Qingpeng Zhang qingpeng at msu.edu
Fri Oct 18 07:19:47 PDT 2013

As mentioned in previous discussion, for now, abundance-dist.py can only accept one sequence file to count it. "Grouping" the fq files as you did will not work either.

You can combine your fastq files into one and run abundance-dist.py, or you can run abundance-dist.py for each fastq file and combine the resulting .hist files.

Hope this helps.

Qingpeng Zhang, qingpeng at msu.edu