[khmer] operation of khmer

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed May 15 08:17:01 PDT 2013

Hi Sheerli,

could you send us the complete command line that you're using, and
describe the computer system you're using?

My guess right now is that somehow you're not running the script in
Python, although that doesn't completely make sense.  Alternatively
there may be a text encoding error of some point.

thanks,
--titus

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu